Thanks again for attending the 2013 BIB Conference – we’ve heard many stories about how the weekend impacted your lives.
A few wrap-up notes:
- Thanks to those who filled out our feedback survey – we gained some very useful insights for next year.
- You gave $650 to the Nomi Network – thanks for helping that organization fight human trafficking.
- You can download a free study guide for Chris Evans’ book Fruit at Work here.
- Don’t forget to use the Google doc to connect with fellow conference goers – email us if you need the link.
- We’re already busy underway planning next year’s conference. We’ll keep you posted on those events here on our website, bibconference.org.
The BIB Conference Organizers
Thanks to all of our speakers, panelists, sponsors, vendors, and guests for making the 2013 conference such a great event! Stay tuned for details on the 2014 conference!
We are pleased to announce the addition of Debbie Farah, founder and CEO of Bajalia, as a keynote speaker for the 2013 Believers in Business Conference!
Debbie Farah is a social entrepreneur, fashionista, design collaborator and partner to entrepreneurs globally. As a Palestinian American she is keenly aware of violence to women and justice issues which prompted her passion to assist women globally. She is the CEO and founder of Bajalia International Group and Bajalia Trading Company (www.bajalia.com). The two companies are a collaboration of for-profit and non-profit based in Winter Park, Florida and working in 22 countries around the globe. Bajalia designs and distributes designer quality products assisting women globally to compete in an international market and become self-sustaining. Over 75% of the international companies and workforce is composed of women in emerging economies. While the for-profit arm leads sales and marketing efforts, the non-profit arm excels in entrepreneurial training and development workshops while incubating businesses. On March 8 2011, International Women’s Day, Bajalia launched a handcrafted jewelry line on HSN and is currently marketing products through that channel as well through a retail store on Park Avenue in Winter Park Florida and through a web presence. Before founding Bajalia, Ms. Farah served in executive advertising and design roles at Dell, Rapp Collins, Neiman Marcus, and Turner Broadcasting. In March of 2011, Ms. Farah was selected by Newsweek and The Daily Beast as one of the “150 Women Who Shake The World”.
Find out more about Debbie Farah and Bajalia at the company’s website.
Check out the following link to see the speakers, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities we have planned for this year’s conference on February 15th-16th.
The Yale School of Management Christian Fellowship is pleased to announce four keynote speakers for the 2013 Believers in Business Conference:
- Derek Ferguson, CFO, Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group
- Tim Keller, Senior Pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- Jonathan Reckford, CEO, Habitat for Humanity
- Deryck van Rensburg, President and General Manager, Venturing & Emerging Brands Business Unit, The Coca-Cola Company
We will be announcing other speakers and panelists in the coming weeks and months. In addition, registration will be opened in a few weeks. We look forward to the conference on February 15th and 16th, 2013!
The Yale School of Management Christian Fellowship is excited to announce the 2013 Believers in Business Conference: a unique opportunity to address big questions at the intersection of faith and work, promoting learning and fellowship among graduate business school students of faith. The conference will explore issues related to finding purpose and value in work drawing on Christian principles. Please check for additional details about the conference in the coming months.